If you're interested in becoming a contributor or requesting changes then click here to join the discord
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Odil is a DICOM library which provides a user-friendly C++11 and Python API for the different parts of the DICOM standard:
- Reading and writing data sets with any transfer syntax
- Standard JSON and XML representation of datasets
- Clients and servers for the various DICOM protocols (C-FIND, C-GET, C-MOVE, C-STORE)
- Implementation of the DICOM web-services (WADO-RS, QIDO-RS, STOW-RS)
- Conversion to and from DCMTK data structures.